Best Website Builder for a Small Business in 2022 – An Overview
Website Builder for a Small Business
Best Website Builder for a Small Business in 2022– An Overview
Using a Website Builder for a small business is a cost-effective way to get a website up and running. Websites assist in attracting new clients.
Before making a purchase, it is usual to conduct online research about the brand. Customers investigate the brand online even if they plan to visit the site. A company’s consumer base can expand from local to worldwide.
Most website builders in the market have a drag-and-drop feature that makes creating a website a breeze.
Design templates are included in business website builders, and these themes are professionally developed, and you can create and launch your website with a few add-ons and adjustments.
Using website builders, individuals and small businesses may quickly and affordably establish a website without hiring a web developer.
Finding the finest website builder for a small business, on the other hand, can be challenging for those who are just starting.
Having a website is one of the essential elements for small businesses. It increases customer trust in your brand, giving companies more flexibility and control and a better brand and reputation.
Using the best website builder for a small business will help to increase brand recognition and sales. It is straightforward and requires no technical experience to create a commercial website.
The small business website builder lets you make a professional-looking website that meets your needs and has a lot of other features, like eCommerce and marketing, that you can use.
If you’re looking for the finest website builder for a small business, you have a lot of possibilities.
But, in the midst of all of these options, how can you choose the best website builder for a small business?
This post will look at the various website builders available to narrow down the best among them.
In the beginning, you’ll want to find a website builder that is both easy to use and effective at accomplishing your business goals. Creating a website isn’t just a one-time endeavour, after all. You’ll need the freedom to make changes to your website, and its content as your company grows.
I am sure you’ll want to make sure your website builder helps you find your business online. SEO-friendly and integrated with other marketing channels like email, social media, or paid ads are some of the requirements for a successful website.
Related: Best Website Builder For Free – We Explore Their Strengths and Weaknesses
While the small business website builders mentioned here meet the needs of most businesses and blogs, our top pick remains the Wix website builder.
What can a Website Builder do for you?
It’s easier to use a website builder than start from scratch and make your website. It’s important to have user-friendly interfaces that hide many technical details of building a site.
When you use a professional website builder for a small business, instead of writing HTML code and trying to add complicated style sheet elements yourself, you’ll be able to use intuitive design tools and proper forms and dialogue boxes to make your site look good and work well.
Getting your website up and running as soon as possible is essential to many new website owners. Even if it isn’t perfect at the time, it’s necessary to get your site up and running.
The target is to have a presence on the internet as soon as possible. As even a first-time website owner with no technical skills, you can set up your website and get it running in no time by working with pre-made page elements in a user-friendly interface that is easy to use.
Related: What is the SSL certificate? How the SSL Certificate Works, and why is SSL important?
On the other hand, website builders aren’t just for people who have never built a website before. Website builders can help people who are good at design and know a lot about how things work.
They can also be straightforward to use and have a lot of options, which makes them even better.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Website Builder for a Small Business
When comparing website builders, there are a few things that any good site builder should have. These are:
- Easy to use design tools that let you choose from a wide range of colours, fonts, and layouts to show your content in the way that you want to see it.
- Availability of professionally made templates that let you change parts of your website to make it look unique.
- made responsive by default, which means it will be able to work with mobile devices right out of the box.
- have support from a lot of experienced developers that could change photos and write their code.
- test your site before putting it on the internet; you’ll be able to see how it’ll look with a single click before publishing.
Related: WordPress for Websites: How to Build Website in WordPress
Best Website Builder for a Small Business
It is important to note that the finest website builders for small businesses are simple, have excellent SEO tools, and have reasonable, easily scalable pricing options.
Our research has revealed that Wix is the best website builder for a small business because it is easy to use, configurable, and covers a wide range of industries. In addition, it is ideal for small enterprises who wish to offer their products or services online.
Here’s a summary of our shortlist of the best website builders for small businesses in no particular order:
Wix is an excellent website builder for a small business that wants to avoid as much hassle as possible when creating a website. For small businesses, this is one of the best options out there.
Drag and drop text boxes and images where you want them to appear on your site, and you’re done; there’s a free plan available for as long as your site needs it.
Over 500 layouts are included in the template library, which you can use to build your website. There’s no need to be concerned about how your website will appear on different devices because each of your custom domains is mobile-optimized.
Also Read: How to make money by Blogging
There’s a new and updated template for everyone here every month. Wix stands out from the crowd of small business website builders.
Why is Wix one of the best small business website builders?
Wix has several features that set it apart from other website builders, including the following:
- Wix Editor: Using the Wix editor, you have complete creative control over the look and feel of your site, all without having to learn any programming. The drag and drop feature makes it easy to reorder items, and all design elements can be altered.
- Mobile Optimized: A splash screen, new layouts, and built-in features are all possible when using a mobile-optimized theme.
- SEO Tools: Custom meta tags, canonical URLs, and bulk 301 redirects are just a few of the advanced features used with SEO tools. The Wix App Store also offers a wide range of plugins too.
- Analytics: Monitoring your site’s traffic and learning about its users is made possible through analytics. If you want to use Google Analytics, Google Ads, or Facebook Pixel, Wix can help you do so.
- Templates: Wix is sure to have a template that fits your industry no matter what niche your small business operates.
- Wix has a user-friendly interface and website editor that is easy to learn and use.
- It is a cost-effective option that provides excellent value.
- You can design a website using Wix’s AI-powered website builder in minutes.
- Wix websites load very quickly.
- Wix offers a wide range of template options.
- If you need additional functionality, plugins can be downloaded and installed from the Wix Marketplace.
- Wix’s Customer Support is Top-Notch
Also Read: How to Develop Best Strategies in Business
- You can’t switch templates after launching your website.
- Upgrades to more expensive Wix packages and third-party apps will be necessary if you want to grow your website.
- Wix’s free plan displays its brand on your site, like many other platforms on this list.
- Paying for a premium plan is required to use features like tracking and analytics.
- If you decide to leave Wix, your website will not be transferable; instead, you will have to start from the beginning again.
- The premium plans can manage only one website; this means Wix isn’t the best platform if you need more than one.
- The sheer number of customizability options and features can be overwhelming for new users.
Besides the free plan, Wix has eight pricing tiers, including four for websites and three for specific e-commerce sites.
The amount of storage space and the number of hours of video you get with the non-eCommerce plans differ as follows:
On their plans:
- Connect Domain: $4.5/month, 500MB of storage, Displays Wix adverts
- Combo: $8.5/month, 3 GB storage, 30 minutes
- Unlimited: $12.5/month, 10GB storage, 1hr video hour
- VIP: $24.5/month, 35GB storage, 5 hours.
Squarespace is an outstanding website builder for a small business that is used in creating eye-catching designs with its professional templates.
Even though most site builders offer templates, they go beyond the basics and appear designed from scratch.
They appear and feel as if they were created by full-time developers, which is excellent for your company’s credibility.
Using Squarespace is one of the simplest ways to build a website. Small business owners concerned about the technical aspects of their websites may find that Squarespace is an excellent solution.
Also Read: How to Develop Best Strategies in Business
You’ll be able to choose everything from fonts and colours to sidebar width and background images, and if you ever need to re-design your site, it’s a cinch.
Considering the quality of the site you’ll get in the end, the editor for customizing yours is also reasonably simple to use.
In addition to GoDaddy, Google Workspace, LinkedIn, and Unsplash, Squarespace integrates with Zapier, Dropbox, and Instagram. You can also quickly connect to payment providers, social networks, and other services by building them into a finished site design.
Is Squarespace good as a website builder for a small business?
Squarespace gives you a lot of creative leeways. It is a service that can create nearly any type of page, regardless of your industry or niche.
Squarespace is currently one of the best small business website builders in the market.
The website builder’s essential features include:
Blogging: Simple tools make it easy to organize, share, and schedule posts on your blog.
Templates: As far as website templates go, it’s got some of the best you’ll find, all of which are entirely customizable.
Mobile friendly website: Any Squarespace website is automatically optimized to look good on mobile devices.
Customization: Customizable galleries with password-protected pages let you share your work with clients via your portfolio.
Integration: One of Squarespace’s greatest strengths is seamlessly integrating with a wide range of popular third-party applications. With the Zapier integration, you can connect to various other web services.
- For both e-commerce and personal blogging, Squarespace is an excellent choice.
- Squarespace is an easy-to-use platform with a beautiful design.
- In addition, the free website templates are stunning.
- There’s a wide variety of import options to import content from other platforms.
- The image management options available are first-rate.
- There are countless options for web fonts.
- You can use Squarespace’s logo design tool to create a simple but professional-looking logo.
- Squarespace has a steep learning curve for newbies.
- Some of Squarespace’s competitors have more robust SEO tools than Squarespace. For example, adding and modifying rich snippets can be difficult.
- A bug in the Squarespace editor causes tabs and the sidebar menu to obscure some of Squarespace’s features.
- With just one level of navigation, Squarespace is ideal. This isn’t the best option if you need something more complex.
Below you can find some of the highlighted features of each level:
- Personal: $14/month, 24/7 customer support, and unlimited bandwidth
- Business: $23/month, unlimited bandwidth, Google Professional Email, and fully integrated eCommerce
- Basic Commerce: $27/month, premium integration block, unlimited bandwidth, advanced websites analytics
- Advanced Commerce: $49/month, selling subscriptions, advanced discounts, and abandoned cart recovery.
Also Read: What is the Executive Summary of a Business Plan?
3. GoDaddy Website Builder
GoDaddy is an excellent all-around alternative for website construction. GoDaddy is an attractive choice for small enterprises because of its user-friendly design styles and SEO Wiz tool.
Anyone wishing to construct an entire and clean website in a short period can do so with GoDaddy. When you use its ADI functionality, which automatically creates your website depending on your responses, you’ll discover that it’s incredibly user-friendly.
This time around, GoDaddy’s website builder has received numerous changes, including new and enhanced templates and customization capabilities – which has propelled it to the number two spot on our list! GoDaddy is a very good option if you’re looking for a website builder for a small business.
While you may be familiar with GoDaddy as domain registration and hosting provider, you may be unfamiliar with their Website Builder tool. Consider this aspect of their operation, which is entirely free.
- Simple to operate
- Numerous basic customizability options
- Our team will take care of the complex features for you.
- The first month is complimentary.
- There is a deficiency in the capacity to customize for more professional requirements.
- There are a limited amount of preview options.
- A permanent free choice is not accessible.
You can select from four different pricing tiers at GoDaddy. Customer service and web hosting are included in every plan.
Despite this, domain names are not included in the total cost. Additionally, GoDaddy’s most expensive “Ecommerce” plan is the only way to start an online store.
The plans include:
• The Basic Plan – $10 per month, ideal for small business owners looking for a no-ad website.
• The Standard Plan is $15 per month and includes an SSL certificate and PayPal integration.
• The premium plan, which costs $20 per month. This enables email marketing tools and social media integrations and speeds up your website.
• The eCommerce Plan is available for $25 per month. Unsurprisingly, this includes eCommerce capabilities. For instance, a payment processor selection and an abandoned cart recovery tool.
How to use the website builder on GoDaddy:
Consider the many payment options accessible before utilizing the website builder on GoDaddy.
Determine whether or not this website builder for a small business is perfect for you by signing up for an account with them and playing around with it.
The monthly subscription fee includes hosting, SSL, analytics, and marketing tools.
The following are the steps required to use the website builder on GoDaddy:
- Create an account and start building your GoDaddy website
- Select a GoDaddy theme
- Add pages on your website
- Begin personalizing your GoDaddy website.
- Change the images, buttons, and text on your GoDaddy website.
- Analyze and make use of additional features in the GoDaddy Settings.
Customers are guided through the procedure by GoDaddy: Each pre-built section building block is physically rigid and may be utilized in various layouts and updated with content.
Also Read: Best side hustle to make money in 2022
Sections cannot be reorganized other than through the drag-and-drop capabilities inherent in the application. As a result, GoDaddy simplifies website creation but at the expense of personalization.
The interface provided by GoDaddy enables you to manage anything from domain registration to social media marketing.
Customization and integration are severely limited in many ways. Regardless, you have a plethora of possibilities.
I was particularly delighted with the number of categories included in the content templates.
Specific marketing tools may be superior to others. To my mind, most people deserve a “good enough.”
GoDaddy’s dashboard is a significant time-saver if you don’t want to deal with many vendors for a website builder, hosting, and domain names saver. That is a considerable advantage.
Weebly may be an excellent choice for anyone looking to construct a simple website builder for a small business with minimal ongoing maintenance.
It’s ideal for physical establishments that don’t require anything more than a fantastic menu or an about page. If you’re prepared to pay for the more expensive Weebly packages, there are many valuable features and tools for developing a website.
Weebly, like Squarespace, has a drag-and-drop website builder that allows you to quickly and easily construct a fully functional website.
- access templates that look and feel polished.
- Weebly websites load quickly and reliably.
- Weebly’s dashboard and website editor are both extremely user-friendly.
- Weebly has a mobile app that you can use to manage your site while you’re on the go.
- Weebly’s paid plans all include a free domain name for you to use.
- A free SEO analysis will be provided to you (when you install the MarketGoo App)
- You can easily upgrade if you start with one of Weebly’s lower-cost plans and later decide you need a more robust package.
- Launching an e-commerce site comes at a price.
- You’re better off editing your photos outside of Weebly’s editor.
- Weebly’s blogging features look amateurish.
- Weebly’s customer service options are limited (compared to its competitors).
- Priority customer support is only available to those who purchase Weebly’s most expensive plans.
- Basic plan: free
- Connect plan: $5 per month
- The Pro Package costs: $12 per month
- Business Plan: $25 per month
- Business Plus plan: $38 a month
What is Weebly Used for?
Weebly is an incredibly simple-to-use website builder for small businesses that includes a free version. It lets you build and publish visually appealing, responsive-design websites, blogs, and online stores. It could use more themes and a more extensive photo library.
Weebly is an online store and a simple website builder for a small business created on the premise that anybody can use its services to begin and grow a business from the ground up.
Also Read: 30 Most Outstanding WordPress Themes for Blogs
Choosing Weebly as your all-in-one website builder is an excellent decision. They’re reasonably priced, have robust features, and provide a positive user experience.
It’s a good option if an all-in-one website builder suits your needs, but there are many drawbacks.
Shopify lets you build online stores that can handle tens of thousands to thousands of customers.
Thousands of small and large businesses worldwide rely on them for a variety of services. It is recommended that you choose Shopify if you are serious about starting an online store.
The fact that Shopify is the most significant business website builder available, specifically for eCommerce platforms, shows how effective the platform has been.
It takes only a few clicks to obtain the software’s adaptability, accessibility, and functionality. Shopify is a reliable online tool and a website builder for a small business that enables you to sell from any location or on any platform, regardless of the product you intend to offer. It is also adaptable to large businesses as well.
Also Read: Best Platform for Blogging
Choose from over a hundred professional themes, each of which comes complete with enticing settings for quick and easy personalization. Analytics, SEO optimization, blogging, and a complete shopping experience are essential things Shopify has.
Many different plugins and extensions can be used on your eCommerce website to increase your visibility and help your business expand faster. Shopify is available for a free trial for 14 days.
Shopify’s website builder comes pre-loaded with more than 70 professionally designed themes.
Almost any type of business can be found in their catalog of template designs. When you use Shopify’s theme editing tool, you can easily change the look of your website with a few simple choices.
You can even change the CSS and HTML code of your website’s design. You can also use the Liquid template language to make your theme if you want to make something unique.
To put it another way, Shopify specializes in eCommerce websites and can help you establish a fully functional online store with simple inventory management ready to compete with big-name firms in your industry.
- The most straightforward eCommerce website builder available,
- very effective e-commerce platforms available,
- offers integrated marketing solutions to assist in expanding your company,
- with Shopify POS system, you can start selling offline right away.
- It has email marketing tools that are pre-installed.
- Everything can be managed from a single platform, from payments to orders to shipping.
- Thanks to the built-in payment gateway that is included, Receiving payments is a breeze.
- If you get stuck, you can call customer service any day or night.
- Using the mobile app, you can manage your store from anywhere.
- The most popular free trial eCommerce website builder on the market today.
- If you’re just getting started, it might be pretty expensive.
- Shopify’s website design tool isn’t as good as some other tools
There are several Shopify plans to choose from:
- Shopify Lite is available for $9 per month.
- Shopify’s most basic plan costs $29 per month.
- Shopify is public for $79 per month.
- A monthly fee of $299 is charged for advanced Shopify features.
- Shopify Plus: This is variable, but it typically costs roughly $2,000 per month.
Shopify lets you build online stores that can handle tens of thousands to thousands of customers.
Also Read: How to View Instagram Stories
Thousands of small and large businesses worldwide rely on them for a variety of services. If you are serious about starting an online store, Shopify is the ideal platform. Their platform is very scalable, and many significant corporations trust it.
Small businesses can use WordPress.com to make a website and host their site.
Using WordPress.com to build a business and run a store is an excellent option. WordPress.com website builder for a small business makes it easier to create a simple and appealing website. Unlimited WordPress themes are offered as part of the service.
It’s a website builder and hosting company, and it uses technology developed by WordPress.org to help small businesses make websites.
WordPress.com is not the right platform for you if you want to make a simple website for your traditional business or even just a more complicated blog for your website.
Other website builders on this list, like Wix and Squarespace, make it easier to do this task in less time and with more speed.
On the other hand, WordPress is the way to go if you want to do something more complicated or start an online store!
Also Read: How to be Successful in Business
This gives you the time and technical skills you need (or the willingness to get familiar with the solution). As soon as you know how to get the most out of WordPress, you can do anything you want with it.
A visual WordPress site builder is an excellent place to start for people who aren’t very good at web design. This lets you quickly create and change content blocks on your website.
- almost no limits to what you can do (especially if you have coding skills).
- There are a lot of plugins for you to choose from
- There are a lot of beautiful themes to choose from.
- There are now a lot of WordPress themes that are made with a responsive design in mind.
- WordPress has an excellent reputation in the business.
- WordPress platform is not user friendly to beginners
- If you don’t pay for their plan, you won’t be able to use WordPress plugins or SEO tools.
- You are in charge of installing all website updates that are required.
- Personal: free – with limited functionality
- Premium: $ 15 per month
BigCommerce, like Shopify, is a great eCommerce platform that helps users set up their stores, list their products, and sell their products online. It is also a good website builder for a small business.
You can be sure that BigCommerce will have everything you need to run a profitable eCommerce site because it has many built-in features and analytics tools.
As a whole, BigCommerce is the best choice for small businesses multiplying. According to BigCommerce, small businesses (especially those who want to grow) see an average annual growth rate of 28% when they use this solution.
- BigCommerce has the most scalability of any eCommerce platform on the market.
- BigCommerce comes with many features that are easy to use
- You won’t have to pay any transaction fees, even if you use third-party payment gateways to make the payment for your order.
- You can use powerful reporting tools on all of BigCommerce’s pricing plans.
- Because the language used by BigCommerce isn’t straightforward, it might not be suitable for people who are just starting.
- BigCommerce’s abandoned cart tool is the most expensive.
- Users have annual sales limits, and if they go over these limits, they’ll have to pay more for a monthly plan.
- Some people think that Bigcommerce’s mobile app could be better.
It’s possible to try out the BigCommerce platform for 15 days for free, and you can also request a demo of the interface before you spend your money. After that, BigCommerce has four different plans to choose from:
- This is the Standard Plan, which costs $29.95 a month and lasts for a whole year.
- You pay $79.95 a month
- The Pro Plan costs $299.95 a month.
Webflow has a lot of tools for making your website and a lot of fully customizable website templates.
It may be the best choice for you if you are looking for suitable self-help materials. Webflow may be the best choice for you. Webflow has excellent written content, but they also have a lot of detailed video tutorials.
They even have lists of resources that can be used to help with certain subjects. What a great resource!
- provides everything you need with a wide range of options, from a website builder to a content management system to an e-commerce platform.
- To be more specific, the design tools are incredibly potent and on par with what can be accomplished with code.
- A large number of available plans ensures that customers have many options.
- host security
- customer service that goes above and beyond
- modification of the code is limited
- Plan variance can be perplexing.
- Because of the many powerful features, there is a higher learning curve.
- Some schemes have traffic restrictions.
- Basic Plan: $12 monthly
- CMS Plan: $16 monthly
- Business Plan: $36 monthly
Webflow is an all-in-one website builder with many templates that you can completely change. It is an excellent website builder for a small business.
Also Read: 30 Most Outstanding WordPress Themes for Blogs
However, the more complex capabilities come with a steep learning curve, so be prepared to put in some effort to become proficient.
Make sure you choose this option for someone who wants a flexible solution with a simple editor that is easy to work with.
It is a feature-rich platform that makes it easy to create websites with little or no coding, and it has a lot of options.
Design-forward websites and websites for businesses that are ready to sell can be made with the help of Duda, which makes it easy to make both.
It has everything you need, like SEO and content management, in one package. In addition, it has a way to keep track of the templates in the library and sections of the site and widgets.
It’s a beautiful website builder for small businesses that don’t require you to write any or very little code to create a website.
- Duda’s hosting service is cloud-based and has good enough security for businesses.
- It has a dashboard for clients that shows information about traffic and conversions.
- It gives real-time status updates to make the platform more transparent.
- Duda also has a solution in a mobile website builder, which you can use
- Duda is a feature-rich, easy-to-use editor that lets you make beautiful websites in less time.
- When you work with Duda, the website you get will be ready for Google Core Web Vitals and SEO best practices.
- Second to none in customer service.
- There isn’t a separate fee for Duda’s service.
- A builder that you can move and drop.
- Cost-effective: It’s a good choice for small businesses because it costs less than other products on the market.
- Only a few customization options.
- Duda could do better when designing a website for mobile devices. In other words, it doesn’t seem to be responding at all.
Duda has a 14-day free trial that you can use to try out its services.
- Basic ($14 per month),
- Team ($22 per month),
- Agency ($44 per month),
- Custom ($100 per month)
10. Zyro Website Builder
Zyro website builder for a small business is a standout for its ease of use – it’s excellent for enterprises or individuals that lack web design experience.
Thanks to a robust drag-and-and-drop editor, the platform’s AI writer can even construct some text material for you, saving you possibly hours of labor. Upon completion, Zyro websites load incredibly swiftly.
The web builder interface is similarly simple, and registering for an account is simple. There are more than 150 templates accessible, which is less than some other suppliers, but this adds to Zyro’s advantages in some ways.
Also Read: WordPress for Websites: How to Build Website in WordPress
The limited variety of punchy possibilities should assist newbies in speeding up the web construction process rather than trawling through many designs.
Its eCommerce package works the same way as its website builder options, with drag-and-drop capability. You can add an online store as a new section and set it up on a new page in the builder or choose a template that already has one.
It’s a small business website builder with the most frequently requested features. Zyro does not overburden its users with unnecessary parts and functionalities, allowing them to have the most straightforward website creation experience possible.
- Features for SEO are readily available.
- Artificial Intelligence Content Creator
- It can keep track of how visitors interact with the site.
- Integration of social media
- Lower-tier plans have fewer goods.
- Design constraints
- There are certain features that are simple and limited.
- There are four options available.
- Website ($2.90/month),
- Business ($4.90/month),
- Online Store ($8.90/month),
- and Advanced Store ($15.90/month)
These are, however, promotional prices. Actual plan rates range from $9.49 to $25.90 per month, which is still relatively reasonable compared to other website builders’ costs.
A 30-day money-back guarantee is available. In addition, all options include free hosting.
Using Zyro, you can create a professional-looking website with an easy-to-use interface and various sophisticated tools for your small business.
There isn’t a free option, and certain customization constraints may limit your creative vision, but this service is excellent for small enterprises who want to go online.
11. IONOS Website Builder
You do not need coding or design knowledge to use the IONOS website builder for a small business. Customized templates from IONOS make it easy for customers to design their websites.
They have a very reliable website builder tool that is used by a lot of businesses and organizations. The IONOS website builder makes it simple to add photos to pre-built sections to get desired results. ‘
Over 17000 royalty-free stock photos are at your disposal for use in your presentations. IONOS’s MyWebsite designer assists you with advanced filters to edit and trim your images.
Also Read: A Business Page on Facebook: How to Create Business Page
IONOS MyWebsite makes it simple to apply Instagram filters and intensity, add stickers and draw with brushes, and optimize brightness/saturation.
You may create a professional-looking website using the IONOS website builder, which has many unique and excellent features.
Users may build a very professional look for their businesses, organizations, campaigns, and more in no time, thanks to the fantastic IONOS capabilities that allow them to do so.
- Excellent editor
- Templates that can be customized
- Important widgets.
- Low entry-level plans.
- Includes SSL certificate.
- Strong store features.
- There is no free option.
- Rising prices
- No integrated site statistics or analytics.
- Upgrade loses your existing site
Website creation requires careful consideration of pricing and plan options. The top website builder, IONOS, has nearly all its plans for the next month.
The plans are the same whether you’re using marketing, hosting, or any other services. Every month, you are responsible for reactivating your tool’s license.
Personal websites can be created for as little as $1 per month without a store. Professional domain names, email addresses, and mailboxes cost only $5 per year for company websites that use industry-specific themes. It costs $20 for websites that include online storefronts and marketing tools, and newsletters.
Then there’s ‘Plus,’ which costs $10 a month (the first month is $5, and adding a store raises the price to $20 for subsequent months).
It includes more customization capabilities than ‘Starter,’ including HTML and CSS editing, multilingual support, and the ability to insert video backdrops and animations.
Finally, ‘Pro,’ which costs $15 per month (the first month is $10, and adding a store raises the initial price to $25 and the total to $35). Targeted content distribution and customization are the most significant additions.
12. Jimdo Website Builder
Jimdo has been used to generate over 25 million websites since 2007, and its ease of use has been lauded as a good website builder for a small business.
Another virtue is the way it appears, with various clean, adaptable templates available. Jimdo is an excellent website builder for designers, photographers, and anyone else who wants to showcase their portfolio online because of the professional and current themes.
You can also use the platform’s Logo Designer to help you create a unique identity for your firm. Your company registration and a logo design start are required, and all you need to do is choose a color and font for your icon and layout.
Also Read: What’s Blogging?
You may now use your logo on your business cards, social media accounts, and website.
The way that website colors immediately harmonize with an uploaded logo or image is another critical design feature that Jimdo users will love. This means that garish color clashes are no longer an issue, which is fantastic for firms where appearance is essential.
Additionally, Jimdo includes a variety of ideas and support papers to assist you in creating the ideal website for your needs. This features many existing photography websites built on the platform and advice on how to establish a successful site.
Users can choose between Jimdo Creator and Jimdo Dolphin. There are over 100 templates in Creator, divided into four categories (Business, Store, Portfolio, and Personal), with ample modification options.
- Websites are designed with the use of artificial intelligence (AI).
- It has a few SEO features.
- There is a smartphone app available.
- Customer service is excellent.
- Its templates aren’t remarkably adaptable.
- For major e-commerce stores, this isn’t a suitable fit.
- There aren’t as many features as you’d find on other platforms.
Jimdo has four different pricing plans:
- Play (free),
- Start ($9/month),
- Grow ($15/month),
- Unlimited ($39/month).
If you want e-commerce features, though, you’ll have to opt for one of these plans: Basic ($15/month), business ($19/month), or VIP ($39/month) are the three options available.
Working for yourself is demanding enough. Finding the finest website builder for a small business shouldn’t cost you additional time or money, and with our suggestions, you won’t have to.
The best builder for you will come to light when you narrow down your options based on features and budget.
We think Wix is a decent choice if there isn’t an apparent choice for most small business websites. Don’t be scared to check out Squarespace, Weebly, GoDaddy, WordPress, or our other top recommendations.
Best Website builder for a small business FAQ
Wix is the finest website builder due of its superior design versatility and ease of use. Wix gives you more control over how your website pages look and function.
Wix is a free website builder for small businesses that allows you to customize your website pages.
What is the fastest way to determine which website builder was used?
Finding out what platform a website is running on is as simple as the following:
- Open the inspector window in your browser.
- In Chrome or Firefox, right-click and select INSPECT from the drop-down menu.
- The keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+I (Windows) and Cmd+Shift+I (Mac) should also function.
- Navigate to the Sources section.
- The file extensions and URLs of the source code can provide information about the platform on which the website is constructed.
Also, have a look at these helpful guides:
REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH – How to Google Image Search
Screenshot on a Mac: Take Screenshot on Mac
What do think about the best website builder for small businesses? Share your opinion in the comments section below.